Basic Automotive Maintenance (Part 1)
- Published on: Friday, June 8, 2012
- In this episode of Saturday Mechanic, Ben Wojdyla shows how to perform some basic maintenance on your vehicle. Find out how to do-it-yourself in this week's episode of Saturday Mechanic.
In this episode, Popular Mechanics' Associate Auto Editor Ben Wojdyla:
* Checks power steering, washer fluid, coolant, brake fluid, and engine oil
* Checks and replaces air filter
* Lubricates hood latch, hood, door, and trunk hinges
* Checks tire pressure
* Replaces windshield wipers
Connect with Ben Wojdyla:
Email: [email protected]
Connect To Popular Mechanics:
Connect to Car and Driver:
Who says you can't work on your own car anymore? Follow Popular Mechanics associate auto editor Ben Wojdyla as he leads viewers, step by step, through repairs, upgrades, and troubleshooting tips. Got car questions? Email Ben, and he may answer them on the show.