How I Met My Abusive (ex) Boyfriend
- Published on: Friday, September 7, 2018
- Thank you for watching and hearing my story. Check my pinned comment in the comment section below for more information about me/my experience. Click "Show More" for some helpful links.
All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Names have been changed and do not represent actual people.
https://www.thehotline.org/ - FREE live chat, 24/7 call services, OVER 200 LANGUAGES
https://www.loveisrespect.org/ - FREE live chat, 24/7 call services
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ - FREE live chat, 24/7 call services
https://www.childhelp.org/hotline/ - FREE chat only in Arizona, nationwide 24/7 call services
https://www.betterhelp.com/ - NOT SPONSORED - online, personal counseling services
https://www.joinonelove.org/ - LEARN MORE about abusive relationships
https://www.loveisrespect.org/ - “RELATIONSHIPS 101” - LGBTQ+ inclusive
https://www.thehotline.org/is-this-abuse/ - “IS THIS ABUSE?” - helpful guide
“6 Types of Child Abuse” by Psych2Go: https://fapgem.com/video/vRkKPMXXN8M/video.html
“Abuse Story” by storybooth: https://fapgem.com/video/SiKQDu2cNvU/video.html
“Bad Boyfriend” by storybooth: https://fapgem.com/video/_vFqzpENZO0/video.html
▶GET OUT THERE AND HELP!
- ToonBoom Harmony Premium - to animate
- Blue Yeti microphone - to record
- Premiere CC - to edit audio and video
- Cintiq 16 Pro screen tablet - to draw (but I recommend basic cheap pen tablets from Wacom)